A Special Message from TCBSC.Com
If you have never really accepted Jesus as your personal Savior, would you do it right now?
Dear Lord, I acknowledge that I am a sinner. I believe Jesus died for my sins on the cross, and rose again the third day. I repent of my sins. By faith I receive the Lord Jesus as my Savior. You promised to save me, and I believe You, because You are God and cannot lie. I believe right now that the Lord Jesus is my personal Savior, and that all my sins are forgiven through His precious blood. I thank You, dear Lord, for saving me. In Jesus' name, Amen.
Now that you have accepted Jesus Christ as your Lord and Savior, this is just the beginning of a wonderful new life in Christ. To deepen this relationship you should:
- Read your Bible every day to get to know Christ better.
- Talk to God in prayer every day.
- Be baptized.
- Tell others about Christ.
- Worship, fellowship, and serve with other Christians in a church where Christ and the Bible is preached.
- As Christ's representative in a needy and lost world, demonstrate your new life by your love and concern for others.